Registration of Food Premises

ABKA have worked with Environmental Health to ensure that when we perform honey extraction, jarring and labelling, we are fully compliant with Food Standards and the premises where we perform this are registered for that purpose.  The documents below are all used to support this process: 

Sample Registration form page 1

Sample registration form page 2

Hazard Control Document

Introductory page HACCP

Section 5 – Monitoring HACCP

Honey Processing